Some information about the conference day:
- Screens and connectors for Macs and PCs are available in each of the presentation rooms. Please provide your own laptop if needed.
- The conference location, the WSU Student Center, is at 5221 Gullen Mall, Detroit, MI 48202.
- Parking is available in several parking structures around campus. A campus map can be found here: https://maps.wayne.edu More information on visitor parking can be found here: http://parking.wayne.edu/visitors/index.php
- The Student Center houses several options for purchasing additional food and coffee, including Starbucks.
- Lunch will be provided to registered participants.
- Guests who do not register by January 15, 2019 are still welcome to attend! Lunch can be purchased in the Student Center.
If you’d like to register for the conference, please provide your information here. There is no cost to attend.